i have passed my class 12th-science. from kota school as a regular candidate,
i wanna appear in improvement exam of class 12th due to less percentage scored,
can i write my improvement exam from Ajmer as a private candidate or i have to go to kota in school last studied for writing improvement exams.
pl guide and suggest.