correction in name of mother
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

I have passed my 10th from CBSE in 2010-11. My mother name's one letter is missed on certificate. I want to correct it . Kindly tell me about whole process so that correction is posssible.

Role
    Other
    Procedure for applying for Change in Name/Correction in Name

Downloading & Printing the Application form given below and Take a printout of the Application form.
    cbse.nic.in/faq/dupform.pdf

Step 2: Read the instructions given at the bottom of the Application Form and fill up the form carefully.

Step 3: Documents Required for making Corrections or Changes in your Name
    Admission form(s) filled in by the parents at the time of admission.
    The School Leaving Certificate of the previous school submitted by the parents of the candidate at the time of admission.
    Portion of the page of admission and withdrawal register of the school where the entry has been made in respect of the candidate.
    The Board may affect necessary corrections after verification of the Original records of the school and on payment of the prescribed fee.

Step 4: Fee to be paid for the concerned Documents
    Fee for Name Correction in Mark sheet/Certificate ? Rs.500 (Fee of Mark sheet/Certificate Included)
    Fee for Change in Candidate?s Mother?s Name/Father?s Name/Guardian?s Name ? Rs.1000 + Actual Cost of the Document
    Cost of a Migration Certificate/Provisional Certificate/Mark sheet or Statement of Marks ? Rs.100

+ Reply to Post