initially i have got passed in 12 th std in the year 2015.with 57% & in which i got phy:64% , che:68% ,math :37% , eng : 53% & phy edu :66% & i have also appeared an improvement exam for math & physical education as a private candidate but i passed in physical education & failed in maths .....but i wanted to give complete re-exam as a private candidate can i appear it