My child has just completed class X in Global Indian International school (CBSE-I) from Malaysia. My child has now shifted to India and joined state board college in Andhra Pradesh. The College is asking for Migration certificate immediately. Pls advise how to apply and where to apply. Why don't CBSE make things ie. provide these certificates on line. Your feedback is highly appreciated.