what should i do for a equivallent certificate? i just completed my senior secondary course from NIOS, as i am looking forward to take admission in a regular degree college, they are asking for a equivalent certificate and for equivalent certificate i need my senior secondary Memorandum, Transfer certificate and migration certificate of NIOS which i didn't received yet.