Hello sir,I appeared for class 12 board exam this year from cbse board in science stream.I failed in physics, chemistry&maths.Can i appear for next year boad examination in 2017 as a private candidate?If yes then please tell me that When the examination form will available for the Private Candidates to give board examination of class 12th in 2017?Forms will available Online Or Offline??? Sir,kindly tell me the procedures to fill&where to send it.