about ctet
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

about ctet

Role
    Student

about ctet

My graduation score in honors is more than 50% whereas including my pass subjects its less than 50% whereas my masters score is more than 50%
    I have qualified ctet with 63%. Will my ctet be eligible? Plz rep

Role
    Student
    CTET 2016 : The Answer Key and OMR Sheet of CTET exam has been released by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on October 15, 2016. The CTET 2016 exam of Paper-I and II was conducted on September 18, 2016. Candidates can download the Answer Key and OMR Sheet from this page. CBSE has released the Answer Key to maintain transparency in the education system. Candidates can even submit representations against the Answers in the Answer Key. The representation or challenges will be accepted from October 15 to 19, 2016. CBSE will duly evaluate the representations submitted by the candidates. The decision of CBSE in matter of Answer Key shall be final and binding. The Board will consider the final Answer Key for preparation of result. The Result of CTET will be declared in the last week of November 2016. Candidates who will secure 60 % and above marks in the CTET 2016 exam will be declared qualified. Qualified candidates will be issued certificates which will be valid for seven years from the date of declaration of result.

+ Reply to Post