I have passed my 10th in the year of 2008. Unfortunately I have lost my 10th class mark-sheet. I am currently living in New Delhi however my schooling was from Jharkhand..

Could you please let me know how can I request for a duplicate copy of the above and is it possible for requesting the same through post. If yes then please provide me the postal address of the office from where I can request for the above.

With Regards,
Reeta Kumari