Which is the best school (CBSE) in Howrah or Kolkata to learn martial arts along with education?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Which is the best school (CBSE) in Howrah or Kolkata to learn martial arts along with education?

Role
    Organisation

Sudhir Memorial Institute Liluah is one of the most prestigious schools in Howrah - they follow CBSE curriculum. This year this school really performed well at class 12 board exam, 6 students have scored above 90% and 25 students have scored above 80%. Also, one of the students ranked 3rd place in all India inter school & senior karate championship federation cup-2016. So my suggestion will be this is the best suitable school for your brother where he can learn this type of skills.

Role
    Student
    There are many schools in Kolkata, who teach many extracurricular activities beside their regular academic course. If you want me to suggest a single name, I would refer you the name of Indus Valley World School where my nephew studies and he has won several awards and recognitions outside as well as in school. Though I would always suggest you to do your own research.

Role
    Student
    It is nice to know that parents are now looking for schools those are having good infrastructure and extra curricular facility along with education. A school which looks after child's inner talent also, is always a step ahead than the others. I have personally got this experience, as my cousin's son studies in BDM International at Narendrapur and that school always promotes the expertise of the child and let them flair their talent. They have got vast playground and great trainers who looks after the development of the child. I would suggest you to visit them and know in details.

+ Reply to Post