Hello sir
My self vivek kuntal
I have mistake in fathers name in my 12th claas marksheet. Passing certificate and migration .
As my fathers name in 10th :- Ram Gopal Singh
& In 12th :- Ram Gopal Singh Kuntal
As i have read on some wesites that their will be no change possible after 2yrs of decleraTion of the result.
Please sir help me . And guide me what i have to do to correct the needful correction in my documents
After tht