i want to change my fathers and mothers surname in 10 cbse result which is held on 2014 is it posssible? If yes then how can i solve my problem

in class 10 my name is sanket p santosh
where p is my surname
and santosh is my fathers name
and fathers name is santosh k gupta
and mothers name is renu s gupta
i want to change gupta instead of "p"