i have completed my 11th from science from maharashtra state board in mumbai but i have fallen seriously ill in my 12th and will have to drop this year. i wanted to ask is there a way to appear next year as a private student from science from maharashta state board? if yes then what is the procedure? also how will the practicals be conducted? please reply i hope to hear from you soon. already i am very much frustrated with everything goin on around me. i hope you would reply soon.