+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Why CBSE Rocks! [joke]

Role
    Mentor

Why CBSE Rocks! [joke]

$ is increased to 56rs.

Petrol is increased to 81rs

Sachin Tendulkar increased his centuries to 100.
    but
    thank god. CBSE passing mark is still

Role
    Other
    I was searching for some good CBSE thread to know more about CBSE board but instead found yours. So now can you give me some points on why Cbse is good than other boards?

Role
    Mentor
    In my view it is better to opt for CBSE why because, the syllabus in the CBSE is standard when compared to state syllabus and also the state syllabus was not perfectly designed. Through CBSE syllabus you can improve your way of answering general questions.

But if ur not interested it is better to opt state board. Opt for CBSE if u are hardworking person.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!

Role
    Other
    Thanks for your reply, I am searching for a good school for my kid and deciding on which board to choose Cbse or Icse ?

Role
    Mentor
    From my point of view, you should got for CBSE.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!

Role
    Organisation
    Buddy concepts are same through out the world but Boards use different techniques to spread knowledge , till now it was seen that their goal had been find out who are the best, and give them to country or world.

but now the necessity is huge ,As a country we will require 10 - 20 million strong knowledge based citizens to run the country so now the more focus is on "give us maximum no of students you can" that what Govt's are asking Boards, and its possible thru mix of technology in education.

I'm sorry to say teachers completely failed in Enhancing Learning Potential of the Lot who takes more and more time to understand the Knowledge, maximum Teachers will refuse that , Teachers have done Good Job but they could never do Excellent and now its technology that will help them to support what they teach. and everything will streamline its just the beginning, after 5 years from now we will see students who have been labelled as failure will break all the barriers that effect Learning or acquire Knowledge and same students will out perform those students who are from best institutions across Globe.

+ Reply to Post