Which Computer Course is helpful for a Girls
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Organisation

Hello every one
    i little bit Confuse for a Computer Course for a Girls. which course is helpful. my friend's suggest me Following course like
    1. Web Design
    2. Graphic Design
    3. Animation
    but i seen now days this Courses learn by more then 60% so please Suggest me some other Course according to Girls

Role
    Other
    Not sure what exactly you mean when you say 'for a Girl' . There are girls who are doing core technical work at multi national companies and the computer course depends on the interest. Anyways I believe the right question is 'Which Computer Course if helpful if one is not looking to go deep into programming and computer science related stuff"

1. Website Designing : If you are not really into programming web designing is a good option, since logic applied at the designing level is less compared to the backend programming that includes languages like PHP, JAVA etc.
    2. Software Testing : You can choose to go into Website / Software testing field. Software Industry requires testers along with developers to test the product they are building and testing a software is relatively easy then building. With good training and analytical skills one can be a good software tester.
    3. Digital Marketing : This set of skills is very popular these days and it requires promoting a business / website online on different channels. That includes Search Engine, Social Media, Print Media and others. This requires a proper training and is having good market demand.

Good Luck !

Role
    Student
    You should go for digital marketing as it has very high prospects in future as well. The job oppurtinied are abundant and it is must lean course for all.
    And after you have decided , the institute i would suggest you is ASAP COMM IND. It is the best institute for digital marketing. They provide both online and offline classes which makes learning very easy.
    Good Luck

Role
    Student
    Digital marketing is the best option for girls. My cousin has done the SEO course and she is earning very well. She also do the freelance work.

Role
    Organisation
    I think this one depends on your interest area and you are saying that nowadays these Courses learn by more than 60%, Ya you are right but very few people are expert in these courses. If you are going for animation course then you will have to become expert animated maker and definetly Nobody can stop you or complete you because in these field there is no need for any certificate but you will have to passionate to your work.Suppose you are doing animation course but you are doing work in project for herself or any other. this is right way for doing animation course. My name is ashish sharma from kanpur and i am learning digital marketing but i spent more and more time in blogs. I have two blogs and my vision is very clear if my work is successful then everything is good. No need for certificate.

Role
    Organisation
    NICVT is a 10 years old institute, framed for training and preparing students to get proper jobs in all spheres of society. NICVT has established its roots in the area of Computer Education, Vocational Training, Skill Development and Management spread across the various districts of Madhya Pradesh.

+ Reply to Post