Which Computer Course is helpful for a Girls
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Organisation

Hello every one
    i little bit Confuse for a Computer Course for a Girls. which course is helpful. my friend's suggest me Following course like
    1. Web Design
    2. Graphic Design
    3. Animation
    but i seen now days this Courses learn by more then 60% so please Suggest me some other Course according to Girls

Role
    Other
    Not sure what exactly you mean when you say 'for a Girl' . There are girls who are doing core technical work at multi national companies and the computer course depends on the interest. Anyways I believe the right question is 'Which Computer Course if helpful if one is not looking to go deep into programming and computer science related stuff"

1. Website Designing : If you are not really into programming web designing is a good option, since logic applied at the designing level is less compared to the backend programming that includes languages like PHP, JAVA etc.
    2. Software Testing : You can choose to go into Website / Software testing field. Software Industry requires testers along with developers to test the product they are building and testing a software is relatively easy then building. With good training and analytical skills one can be a good software tester.
    3. Digital Marketing : This set of skills is very popular these days and it requires promoting a business / website online on different channels. That includes Search Engine, Social Media, Print Media and others. This requires a proper training and is having good market demand.

Good Luck !

+ Reply to Post