Problem in attestation/ counter sign of TC from CBSE office
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Parent

Hello

My daughter was studying in Class II in a CBSE school, Bangalore. I have shifted to Vadodara, Gujarat in Aug 2012 and I had asked the school to give transfer certificate (TC) for my daughter. They took the fees for the entire year and then gave me the TC.
    I thought it was an important document and since I was shifting, I got the same laminated (my ignorance). Now the school in Vadodara are saying that the certificate should be attested /counter signed from CBSE Regional office before I can get my daughter admitted. The school in Bangalore says to remove the lamination and only then they will send to CBSE board for attestation (which is of course not possible)

I have following issues:

1. Since the original TC is laminated, it makes little sense to send it to CBSE office for attestation.
    2. The Bangalore school says that it cannot give me a duplicate certificate which can be sent to CBSE for attestation. The school says (strangely) that as a policy, the school does not issue duplicate TC
    3. The school here in Vadodara says it cannot accept the TC without it being attested by you.

Please let me know what is the remedy?

Regards
    Sachin

Role
    Mentor
    You should discuss the issue with CBSE: 1800-180-3456.

Role
    Parent
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin0604 View Post
    Hello

My daughter was studying in Class II in a CBSE school, Bangalore. I have shifted to Vadodara, Gujarat in Aug 2012 and I had asked the school to give transfer certificate (TC) for my daughter. They took the fees for the entire year and then gave me the TC.
    I thought it was an important document and since I was shifting, I got the same laminated (my ignorance). Now the school in Vadodara are saying that the certificate should be attested /counter signed from CBSE Regional office before I can get my daughter admitted. The school in Bangalore says to remove the lamination and only then they will send to CBSE board for attestation (which is of course not possible)

I have following issues:

1. Since the original TC is laminated, it makes little sense to send it to CBSE office for attestation.
    2. The Bangalore school says that it cannot give me a duplicate certificate which can be sent to CBSE for attestation. The school says (strangely) that as a policy, the school does not issue duplicate TC
    3. The school here in Vadodara says it cannot accept the TC without it being attested by you.

Regards
    Sachin

Dear Sir,

I would like how did you resolve your problem. Whom do we have to approach for counter signing the school transfer certificate for a CBSE school in Bangalore? Please do let me know at the earliest

With Regards,
    Nayana

Role
    Parent
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin0604 View Post
    Hello

I have following issues:

Regards
    Sachin
    Hello Sir,

How did you resolve the problem? Please do let me know at the earliest.I also have to get my son's Transfer Certificate.

Regards
    Nayana

+ Reply to Post