Eligibility for kcet for a student studying puc in karnataka
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Parent

my daughter studied 9 th and 10th at karnataka.Upto 8 th she studied at AP.If I continue her puc at karnataka did she get eligibility for Kcet.does she local for the kcet.

Role
    Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by kshari8888 View Post
    my daughter studied 9 th and 10th at karnataka.Upto 8 th she studied at AP.If I continue her puc at karnataka did she get eligibility for Kcet.does she local for the kcet.
    Yes she will be eligible for KCET. Below is the Eligibility Criteria for KCET:

Eligibility for Engineering

A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Mathematics and any of the Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Electronics / Biology with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in optional subjects(40% for SC/ST/OBC). Those who are appearing for PUC or class 12th exams can also apply.

Eligibility for Medical/Dental

A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks in PCB (40% for SC/ST/OBC). Those who are appearing for PUC/class 12th exams in the current academic year can also apply. Also a candidate should have attained the age of 17 years but not more than 25 years as on 31st December

Eligibility for Architecture

A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in all the subjects (45% for SC/ST/OBC). Those who are appearing for class 12th exams in current academic year can also apply. Candidates should have also appeared in NATA and got a minimum of 40% marks in it.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!

+ Reply to Post