DEAR SIR ,
I AM FROM AURANGABAD MAHARASHTRA AND HAVING COMPLETED MY SSC FROM THE JAIN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AURANGABAD IN MARCH 2014.
WHILE THE SSC EXAM FORM WAS GOING TO FILL UP , AT THAT TIME MY FATHER HAS APPLIED FOR CHANGE HIS NAME. AND HE GOT GAZETTE COPY AFTER MY SSC RESULT DECLARE. THAT TIME WE WENT TO SCHOOL AND REQUEST THE PRINCIPAL TO CHANGE MY FATHERS NAME ON MARKSHEET. BUT THEY TOLD THAT THERE IS NOTHING NECESSARY TO CHANGE YOUR FATHERS NAME ON MARKSHEET. THEY ONLY CHANGE MY FATHERS NAME BY GIVING US LEAVING CERTIFICATE. THUS WE CHANGED MY FATHERS NAME ON LEAVING CERTIFICATE. WE GIVE THEM ONLY GAZETTE COPY.
IN THIS WAY IN 11 TH & 12 STD. MY FATHERS NAME IS ALREADY CORRECTED BOTH ON MARKSHEET AND LEAVING CERTIFICATE.
NOW AM APPLYING FOR NEET UG 2017 FOR MBBS ENTRANCE COURSE . IN THE ENTRANCE FORM , ON THE ONLINE FORM IN LINE NO. 3, NEET AUTHORITY REQUIRES FATHERS NAME AS PER SSC CERTIFICATE.
I HAVE SSC CERTIFICATE , BUT WITH MY FATHERS OLD NAME . SSC LEAVING CERTIFICATE IS WITH MY FATHERS NEW NAME AND SSC MARKSHEET IS WITH HIS OLD NAME. NEET REQUIRES AADHAR CARD WITH ALL DETAILS MATCHED WITH SCHOOL CERTIFICATES. BUT I HAVE ABOVE PROBLEM HAVING DIFFERENT NAMES OF MY FATHES.
I AM GREAT CONFUSED THAT WHAT CAN I WRITE ON LINE NO 3 ( FATHERS NAME AS PER SSC CERTIFICATE)
I WRITE MY FATHERS OLD NAME OR NEW NAME ?
I HAVE EMAIL TO CHAIRMEN & ALL RESPONSIBLE PERSON OF CBSE BOARD & NEET EXAM AUTHORITY. I HAVE MANY TIMES TRY TO CALL THEM .
BUT NEITHER THEY REPLIED TO MY EMAIL NOR RESPOND MY CALL.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FILLING DATE IS NOT SO LONG. NOW WHAT CAN I DO IN THIS SITUATION ?
I WANT LEGAL ADVICE THAT I CAN GET RESULT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. please reply on email or suggest me what can be done in this position?
THANKS & REGARDS

MR. SHAHZADA BAGWAN
AURANGABAD MAHARASHTRA
MOBILE: 9552655700
EMAIL : [email protected]