Where can I get details of cbse re-compartmental exam?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

what is the last date of filling cbse re compartment form 2013 & from where do i will get the application form . please, give me the details & procedure of filling it . i 'm passed in practical . will i 've to give the practical again ? my school authorities said that they will not play any role now & i've to apply myself but i know nothing about it . please help me .
    thank you .

Role
    Mentor
    1. Last date of filling CBSE Re-Compartment form is 15th January with a late fee of rs 5000/-.

2. You can get application form http://cbse.nic.in/pvtform.htm

3. You have to pay 40rs for each practical if you wish to retain your previous practical marks. So, if you have 3 practicals then you need to pay 120rs(40rs each).

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!

Role
    Student
    sir i have failed in my board exam in physics and then also in my compartment exam and got re-compartment in physics,so please tell me the date of my re-compartment exam

Role
    Student
    Hyee..1-your eligibility second.your course. So first you go your nearest syndicate bank for form and info. Otherwise you are a privet candidate..and date pls you go to yours regular school to meet your admission in charge .first you post your confirm confirm detail and subs then i give you confirm detail..

Role
    Student
    i got failed in compartment this year and i want to apply next year for compartment exam so when are the forms out for re compartment exam ??

Role
    Student
    Hello, I want to know what is the last date of form filling of recompartment exam to be held on march 2014 for class 12 of cbse board. Please reply soon.

+ Reply to Post