I would like to Do MBA and I am now 5 yrs of experience in IT .
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Organisation

I have 5 yrs of experience with IT and down the line I want to improve my career and place myself safe and a reputed position with good salary.So with MBA under which specification will make me place anywhere in any company.Which has a scope.Im helpless.Please provide your thoughts

Role
    Other
    For an experienced I.T. professional, it is best to pursue an MBA in I.T. and Systems. You already possess technical knowledge. With an MBA degree you can attain a leadership position in your current organization or a new company. You can pursue it in distance or online mode. You can also pursue MBA in Operation, in case you are interested.

Role
    Student
    Hai Swarna..
    As an experienced IT professional you can resume your studies either in MBA with specialization in IT or an Executive MBA. Definitely it will provide you more opportunities in career. However,the important thing to care of while doing the MBA is that you have to choose a reputed institute. Only that will help you to have more exposure in the field and to get a better placements. Some of the leading institutes in Management education besides IIMS are Symbiosis, SRM, Lovely Professional University, VIT etc. They are ensuring placement of the students in good companies.

Role
    Student
    An MBA in IT or Systems Management can make one eligible in handling administrative problems and tasks related to information technology. The scope of this arena is huge given the demand in this field created by the growing IT industry.Ya you can do MBA(IT) distance mode in good university like IGNOU, LPU..etc.

Role
    Other
    Go for Executive MBA , EMBA is better option for an individual who having minimum 5 years of working experience

+ Reply to Post