Hello Sir,
I'm a 12th standard (PCB) student in a Rajasthan Board affiliated school. Next month are my board exams and I'll write 'em.
But, I've decided to switch both my stream and my board for some unavoidable reasons. So, I'd like to know if I can get admissioned in 11th standard in a CBSE affiliated school. If yes, what documents would I need to submit and what's the ideal procedure?
Please try to be as much precise and accurate as possible.