My Sons were studied in XXXXXX school in Surapet. My husband got a job offer from trading co. in china . For this job offer, we need to relocate my family to our native . So I have requested the school to provide TC . But the school is not giving me TC and threatening me to 1st term fees of Rs.8600. They are justifying like " You have given ?continue? consent, so you need to pay this amount". Actually they had collected the consent circular in the month of Dec-2016 and then given the facility fees circular in the 3rd week of Jan 2017. Please guide me, how to get the TC from school. Kindly help me.