I want to ask that I was forced my parents to study commerce stream but my interest is in science stream.Thereafter I tried to make understand my t watchers and school that I am not interested in this stream but they didn't responded at all.Then I used to tell each and every people about my situation hoping that someone will help me but no one helped me .Ten I called CBSE when I was registered they told me that I can reappear in class 11 with science after passing class 12 from commerce.I tried to walk back Fromm board exams but they told me that it will be called failure of mine and I would not allowed to study science.i had no option but to complete commerce from class 12.Then after completing class 12 I went to CBSE office they told me a mam at reception that it is against the board rules that you cannot appear for 11 after passing 12 with commerce.But when I read the board rules it is nowhere written .Now I just want to ask that can I appear in class 11 with science subjects from CBSE??