I want to ask about a private exam of class 12 of CBSE Board, actually i m graduate student of commerce stream. But now i want to do MCA for this 12 with math is compulsory. So i want give 12th exam with math. Is all subjects are compulsory to give exam. If No, then from where i can fill the form or what is the procedure of the filing form?
If Yes, then what are the subject which i hve to study & give exam? What & from where i hve to get form and fill?

Please ans me in my email also
Email : [email protected]