my marksheets have incorrect name so i apply for correction but now meanwhile is my counsellimg in luvas hissar so i have to submit a certificate filled by principal of my school of non issuing of marksheets
in that certificate she says to fill my any one of marks either of 12 or improvmnt but i fill improvment of only pcb & in certificate i have to fill pcbe ..
what should i do
is there any rule of CBSE about it so can i can fill my english marks fron 12 marksheet