My brother had appeared in class 12th from CBSE board earlier this year but he got back in 2 subjects so he want to appear for the examination next year as private student. But the main problem is that he was under bhuveneshwar region of CBSE but now We want that he will appear from Delhi region or Allahabad any one , as I reside in Ghaziabad (NCR). So can anyone help me for the same and give some relevent suggestion regarding the same? Pls help me out asap. Thanks.