In view of the revised scheme for Admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programmes in IITs, NITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, etc. many of the candidates, who have passed the Class XII Board examination in 2012 may wish to improve their performance. Such candidates are required to appear in all subjects as per Scheme of Studies for the Board examinations in 2013. In order to facilitate such candidates, the Board has revised its schedule for receiving List of Candidates of Regular students and application form from the Private candidates for Class XII Examination, 2013. The extended dates will also be applicable for Regular and Private candidates of Secondary School(Class X) Examination, 2013. The schedule, already communicated vide this office Notification No.COORD/DS/2012 dated 18.9.2012, stand revised as follows:

Revised schedule for all candidates appearing for 2013 examination
15th October 2012 without late fee
31st October 2012 with late fee of Rs.250/-
15th November 2012 with late fee of Rs.350/-
15th January 2013 with late fee of Rs.5000/-

Those candidates who have already submitted their application form to the Board for Improvement of Performance in subjects less than five and are desirous of also appearing for the JEE in 2013 should send their request for remaining subjects for Improvement of Performance alongwith the balance fee to the Regional Office concerned. It is again clarified that for Improvement in Performance for the purposes of JEE(Main) or JEE(Advanced) a candidate is required to appear in all subjects as per the scheme of studies of CBSE. Such candidate(s) should send the Demand Draft for the balance fee with the details on the reverse regarding their name & address, earlier DD No., date, amount and issuing bank & roll number of 2012 examination alongwith a forwarding letter also stating the subjects already applied for and the remaining subjects to be offered for Improvement of Performance Examination, 2013 so as to reach the Regional Office concerned as per the revised schedule.
The question is ,,whether the marks counted is the best of two?? Am in a situation that, i hav already sent the appl. for 3 subjects Phy,Chem,Math.and now came to know that we shud improve in all the sub.for JEE.. For me the remainig are Eng and Bio ..which i hav already scored gud marks 91 and 95..What if I apply for these sub. and get less marks next year/??Is it Best of two????? Horrible scheme introduced by HRD!!!!