To appear as Private Candidate for class 12th from CBSE - Page 2
+ Ask a Question
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Discussion Title:

To appear as Private Candidate for class 12th from CBSE

Role
    Student
    I got failed in 12th and now i am doing a dimploma course and i want to do private from cbse...i want to know wheather transfer certificate of 12th is needed as a proof to take admission in private or not???
    Bcoz i've submitted my transfer certificate in my collage and the school is not giving me the second transfer certificate what to do pls tell me n what is the fee structure for private?

Role
    Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by srishtijacob View Post
    hello sir i failed in 11th in my school this year..!!! so i wanted to know that am i eligible for giving my 12th boards in 2013 as a private candidate from cbse?????????????
    Only those candidates are eligible for Private Examination who either failed in one or more subjects or got compartment in one or more subjects. So, you are not eligible now because you didnt cleared your 11th class.

Role
    Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by MANJULA View Post
    My Son appeared in class 12th (2011-12) examination from CBSE Kolkata through Central School Army HQ Kolkata but failed. Now let me know how can he appeared in class 12th examination (2012-13) from CBSE Delhi. Apart from that whether he can change his subject (i.e. from computer science to Commerce subject).

Thanks & Regards
    Manjula
    Yes he can appear for Private Examination and also he can change his subject as well.

Role
    Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankitkotnala770 View Post
    I got failed in 12th and now i am doing a dimploma course and i want to do private from cbse...i want to know wheather transfer certificate of 12th is needed as a proof to take admission in private or not???
    Bcoz i've submitted my transfer certificate in my collage and the school is not giving me the second transfer certificate what to do pls tell me n what is the fee structure for private?
    1. Yes, you can appear for Private Examination from CBSE.
    2. There is NO NEED of Transfer Certificate.

Fee Structure for Private Examination:

• For 5 Subjects - Rs. 600/-
    • For Additional 6th Subject - Rs. 250/-
    • Fee for Compartment/One Improvement/One Additional Subject - Rs. 250/-
    • For 2 ore more subjects for Improvement - Rs. 550/-
    • Fee for each Practical subject - Rs. 40rs/-

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!

Role
    Student
    Sir
    I had appeared in cbse-2006-07 senior secondary examination but didn't cleared the examination. so,I want to ask whwther i am eligible to appear as a private candidate

Role
    Student
    Sir,I have passed my class 12 from West Bengal board in 2011..but my grades were poor...as i have planned to go to UK for higher studies...They are asking for my class 12 prcntage and as a result m getting rejected each and every time frm most of the University.....Can i gv class my 12 exam as a private candidate from CBSE board?

Role
    Student
    Plz AnyOne tell me kya mai PCM with CS in 12th ka Exam de sakta hu dubara lkin mera Physics me Compartment

Role
    Student
    Sir,

what is the procedure to change my stream from science to arts to reappear for my 12th board as a private candidate? i couldnt clear it this year as a regular. do i have to submit a request letter to the board as the teachers in my school are saying? or do i just fill the rs. 10 private candidate form.

thank you

Role
    Student
    sir plzzz suggest me ki mjhe kya krna chahie if i got cmpart in chem in 12th 2012-13...am i eligible as private candidate in 2014???if yes den how can i apply for it nd fees kitni lgegii...plzzzz sir help me

Role
    Student

Unhappy

sir, plz tell me, I passed my 12 class in 2012 due to additional subject from science stream, But i got failed in Mathematics. Now, i want to appear as a private candidate in year 2014 for my Mathematics exam. am i eligible as a private candidate. Will it affect my future for getting admission in b.tech in colleges ?? Will these two marksheets one from 2012 and one from 2014(Mathmatics) will be acceptible in colleges to get admisson ?? Please reply soon i need help very much.........

+ Reply to Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast