Improvement exam for 12th class in CBSE 2014
+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Improvement exam for 12th class in CBSE

Role
    Student

Improvement exam for 12th class in CBSE

i want to know whole information about improvement exam for 12 cbse in 2013. whether cbse will issue a marksheet as issued to us in regular class 12 exams? ihave given 12 exams this year and have secured 81.6%

Role
    Supporter
    The forms will be available at syndicate bank branches and CBSE offices from July 20, 2012.

Guidelines:

(i) A candidate who has passed an examination of the Board may reappear for improvement of performance in one or more subject(s) in the main examination in the succeeding year only; however, a candidate who has passed an examination of the Board under Vocational Scheme may reappear for improvement of performance in one or more subject{s) in the main examination in the succeeding year or in the following year provided he/she has not pursued higher studies in the mean time. He /she will appear as private candidate. Those appearing for the whole examination may however appear as regular school candidates also if admitted by the school as regular students. In no case, a candidate shall be allowed more than one chance for improvement of his performance.

(ii) For subjects involving practical work, in case the candidate has passsed in practical at the main examination, he/she shall be allowed to appear in the theory part only and marks in practical obtained at the main examination shall be carried forward and accounted for. In case
    a candidate has failed in practical he/she shall have to appear in theory and practical both irrespective of the fact that he/she has already cleared the theory examination.

(iii) Candidates who appear for improvement of performance will be issued only Statement of Marks reflecting the marks of the main examination as well as those of the improvement examination.

(iv) A candidate appearing for improvement of performance in one or more subjects can not appear for additional subject simultaneously.

Role
    Student
    i want to give improvement exam in 3 subjects next year... i want to know that is improvement exam mark sheet is valid in all states. i want to know that from which one i choose delhi region or all india reason... and as a private student how i get my admit card... plz reply me soon

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by smriti View Post
    i want to give improvement exam in 3 subjects next year... i want to that is improvement exam mark sheet is valid in all states. i want to know that from which one i choose delhi region or all india reason... and as a private student how i get my admit card... plz reply me soon
    Yes, The marksheet will be valid in all states of India.
    You need to choose the All India type.
    You will get your admit card from the examination center itself, which you will get to know from confirmation letter.

Role
    Student
    what is the difference between marksheet and statement of marks??and can i give improvement exam privately??

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by amitmandal View Post
    what is the difference between marksheet and statement of marks??and can i give improvement exam privately??
    There's no difference between the two, the terms are being used interchangeably in institutions of India.
    You do not need to attend regular school classes for improvement exam, so it will act as a private exam.

Role
    Student

Question When will CBSE issue the forms for the Improvement Exam 2013 ?

Are they already out ?
    Can I get them from any branch of Syndicate Bank ?

Role
    Mentor
    Yes. You can get the form from any Branch of Syndicate Bank or you can also get the form from any CBSE Affiliated School/College/Institute.

Role
    Student

Sir i am appearing in mathematics for improvement as private candidate in cbse 2013.actually i want to know ,will the marks of mathematics(improved) with main marksheet valid in engineering colleges for admission.

Role
    Student
    I m going to give class 12th boards in 2013 ,can i give improvement exams in 2014?

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast