How to apply for CSSS (Central Sector Scholarship) after 12th?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Parent

how to apply for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students of Non-CBSE xii std (state Board) students completing xii std during March 2012?

Role
    Student

Hello sir,
    i have particeptit in csss .i am 12 passout of M.P. STATE BORD. please i have apply the ,this apptitude test.

Role
    Other
    One of my friend had applied for this scholarship scheme. You can visit the official website of CBSE where you will get the complete information about this scholarship scheme including guidelines, eligibility criteria and the application procedure.

Wishing you good luck for your application.

Role
    Other
    Could you tell me this scholarship applicable for only cbse or state syllabus. And both pls clarify my doubt

Role
    Organisation
    Go through the guidelines before filling up online application form for scholarship and take a hard copy of it. After submitting online application form joint report must be signed and stamped by the head of the instisution from where the UG course is pursued. Important attachments are needed which should be submitted along with the hard copy.

Role
    Organisation
    CSSS forms are available online and go through guidelines before filling the form. After submitting online application, hardcopy have to be submitted to the Board. Joining report must be signed and stamped by the Head of the Institution from where UG course is being pursued. An Income affidavit and other attachments are also required.

+ Reply to Post