+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Is MBA Finance by Distance education is good for career

Role
    Student

Is MBA Finance by Distance education is good for career

Hi,
    this is Vinash and I want to know that i am a UG Final Student with a part time job. Is Distance Education in India is good for a job and bright career .

Role
    Mentor
    Yes its good.

Role
    Student
    thanks you sir

Role
    Other
    Every Stream have their own specialty. Its all depends on your interest that in which field you want to go. but point is that how much you are perfect in your filed and stream. For that you should have to improve your skills and knowledge in that particular filed. If you have enough knowledge, then you can also get a good job.

yes , distance education in India is good and best options for employees who want to upgrade their skills along with their job.

If you want to do MBA from the distance center than 'Delhi University' will best for you than any other distance education.

Role
    Organisation
    Yes MBA Finance by distance education is truly a commendable thing today for people who wish to be a part of Indian and multinational business organizations.

Role
    Other
    bgbjjkhave bought the Application form for the Symbiosis correspondence MBA without realizing that it was a correspondence course. I would be giving it at a lesser price if anybody is interseted please let me know. I stay in Bangalore

In the past, distance learning MBA students are considered full-time alternative to the real deal on Campus poor experience.

Role
    Organisation
    Learning via distance university only will sure not only boost your performance, since there are many things you can learn in a full-time university that are not written in books and cannot be learned theoretically. However, if you also have a job, you proof to have very good time management skills and are able to combine the theoretic part of your study with practice. In this situation, no one will be able to say anything bad about distance learning.

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast